It’s a long time debate that does smoking Marijuana have any negative consequences on health or on gaining muscle.
Hence, The bodybuilding legend Arnold Schwarzenegger also smoked Marijuana during his bodybuilding career.
But that doesn’t mean smoking Marijuana is healthy.It has a stimulating effect on body and mind which gives the wrong signal to the brain.
If you are a regular smoker and still want to increase your muscle mass you have to think twice.
Because in a recent study scientists find out that smoking weed regularly will decrease your testosterone level which is the most crucial hormone for muscle building.
If you smoke occasionally then it has a very little impact on your testosterone level.It slows down testosterone production but doesn’t stop it permanently, as a result, you feel less energetic while workout.
EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA
- It gives you short term memory problems.
- Your anxiety level will increases, which increases your heart rate and no one wants to do exercise with already elevated heart rate.
- It gives you hallucinations.
(An illusion of something that is currently not present at the moment.)
- It’s slow your reaction time.
- Because it affects your testosterone production it will naturally increase your sexual problems.
- It flushes out a lot of water from your body, which causes dehydration.
- Like any other drug, it will create dependency which is very harmful in the long run.
- It will increase your appetite which means you can eat more food than your body needs.
BENEFITS OF MARIJUANA
It Mainly used for medicinal purposes only.
1.It lowers your stress level for a shorter period of time
2. It can be used to treat Glaucoma.(it decreases the pressure inside the eye)
3. It may help to reverse the effects of tobacco and improve lung health.
4. It can help control epileptic seizures.(seizure is a burst of electrical impulses in the brain escape their normal limits)
5.Marijuana has a chemical which stops cancer from spreading.
6.It treats inflammatory bowel diseases.
7.It is being used to treat the autoimmune disease Lupus.
8.It increases creativity.
Like any other drug, heavy usage of this drug may increase a person’s risk of withdrawal when stopping.when you stop using marijuana it may lead to crazy experience down the road.
If your dependency on marijuana is low you can stop this addiction on your own.
While the chronic users who have built up a high tolerance might need more help to kick their habit.
But if you are serious about quitting this addiction find the right marijuana rehab center.
THE MOST COMMON WITHDRAWALS SYMPTOMS ARE:
- Mood changes
- Stomach pain
- loss of appetite