Do you have weak muscles?If you are in your early adulthood or in late doesn’t matter.If you are working hard in the gym all day, eating clean food, staying hydrated and still your muscles are weak or you don’t see any result even after several months of hard work.Then its mean somewhere you are ignoring your major muscles group which affects your other parts of the body.
Mostly people tend to ignore legs and train only those body parts which is already strong.Which creates muscle imbalance in the body that’s why people with weaker legs have a weaker upper body.
If you don’t train your weak muscle group it will get weaker and weaker.That’s why your body is not in symmetry.
HOW TO STRENGTHEN WEAK MUSCLES
- Train your weak muscle twice in a week and make sure to have minimum two days of intervals before training that particular part of muscle group again.
- It’s just like if you train your legs, back, or chest whatever, your weakest part on Monday then you should train that part again on Thursday.
- Train heavy on Monday do 3 sets of 6-8 repetition and when you train again that body part then use light weight and do 3 sets of 12-15 repetition.
- Add extra meals to grow your weak muscles on your workout day.
- The top-4 muscle strengthening exercises are:
- Write down in a notepad how many sets, repetition, and weight you have done on that particular day and strive to improve that number every week.
TOP FOODS TO INCREASE WEAK MUSCLE STRENGTH
|1. Nuts.||11. Whole eggs.|
(Chia seeds, Flax seeds, Pumpkin seeds)
|3. Beans and legumes.
(Beans like Kidney beans, green beans)
|4. Tofu and soybeans.||14. Fish.|
|5. Spinach.||15. Brown rice.|
|6. Almonds/Walnuts/Pistachios/Cashews/Peanuts.||16. Fruits. (Bananas, Orange, Apple, Tomatoes)|
|7. Milk and milk products.
(Paneer, Yoghurt, Buttermilk)
|17. Whey protein.|
|8. Broccoli.||18. Olive oil.|
|9. Oatmeals.||19. Fish Oils.|
|10. Peanut Butter.||20. Green Tea.|
Do stretching and body weight training regularly.It doesn’t matter how much weight you lift or how many reps you can do with it.If you can’t lift your own body weight you are not as strong as you think.Body weight exercises are a great way to increase strength and maintaining lean muscle mass
INCLUDE THESE BODY WEIGHT EXERCISES IN YOUR ROUTINE:
- Push ups.
- Pull ups.
- Plank hold.
- Wall sit.
- Sit ups.
- Tricep dips.
- Jumping jacks.
- Mountain climbers.
Challenge yourself every day with these exercises.Do 5-10 reps of each exercise daily and slowly increase the number of reps every week.There’s no secret or shortcut of increasing strength.The process of strengthening the weak muscle is not complicated.You have to make a commitment to yourself and consistently do the workout every day.
At last, just don’t stop even if your body stop giving results.You have to just keep on moving “Rome wasn’t built in a day”.If your body reaches a plateau just change your diet or change the timing of your workout if you are doing a workout in evening change it and start working out at mornings.Change the sets, reps, and weight every time when you stop seeing any result.